Sunday, May 22, 2016

Ganoderma for Psoriasis

Ganoderma for Psoriasis


Ganoderma for Psoriasis

 | By 
Ganoderma for Psoriasis
Ganoderma may help. Photo Credit zhongyanjiang/iStock/Getty Images

Ganoderma, also known as reishi, is a bitter mushroom that is popular in traditional Chinese medicine. Ganoderma grows in damp mountain regions. An extract from this mushroom may be one way to treat the skin condition psoriasis. The University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) suggests the use of this supplement may help with nail disorders associated with psoriasis, but little clinical research has proven this benefit.

Psoriasis

Psoriasis is a skin disease that disturbs the life cycle of cells. According to MayoClinic.com, T lymphocyte cells (T cells) travel through the body to fight off foreign intruders and infection. If you have psoriasis, the T cells will attack healthy skin instead. The result is a cycle of skin growing new cells too quickly. This growth inhibits dead skin from sloughing off. Essentially, new skin grows over old. Symptoms of psoriasis include red patches of skin that appear to have silvery scales. The skin may become dry and crack over time. Victims of psoriasis may have thick, pitted nails that also crack and become sore. It is for these nails beds that ganoderma may offer the most relief.

Ganoderma

Ganoderma lucidum, or reishi mushroom, is a herb that may have a number of medicinal benefits. Botany expert Tom Volk from the University of Wisconsin reports that marketers of products containing ganoderma call it the “fix-it-all” remedy. These manufacturers state that an extract from the mushroom may work as treatment for HIV, cancer, blood pressure problems, diabetes, rheumatism and ulcers, to name a few. As a treatment for psoriasis, the fungal extract may work to stop cell proliferation and be analgesic, or reduce pain. Volk explains that studies conducted on lab animals do show the plant to provide some analgesic relief but reliable human studies do not exist.
    UMMC reports that herbal supplements may be a safe way to strengthen the body. Ganoderma extract can be taken two to three times daily, in dosages of 150 to 300 mg. The tincture formula dosage is 30 to 60 drops, two or three times daily. You should consult your doctor before beginning treatment. Reishi may affect some medications, specifically those for high blood pressure.

    Benefits

    Ganoderma has been a staple product for centuries in Chinese medicine. However, it is unclear how effective it may be on skin conditions such as psoriasis. There are a number of possible medicinal applications for this herbal extract, but more research is necessary to confirm its benefits. Tom Volk explains that it may strengthen the body and help with immune system illnesses such as psoriasis, but there is little research to back this up. Medical practitioners in the Far East use it for a variety of treatments, including to help with skin conditions.

    Considerations

    You should talk to your doctor before taking ganoderma or any supplement. If taking prescription medication, supplements may affect the way the drug works. The healing properties of ganoderma are unsupported by medical science. According to botanist Tom Volk, more human trials are necessary to determine whether ganoderma is an effect medicine for any condition, including psoriasis. Do not rely on herbal supplements to treat serious cases of psoriasis.
    Ganoderma does not have any side effects, however after using the product you might experience a reaction for a while.  This is good sign and it means, the product is removing toxins from your body that are settled.  After a few days, these reactions will diminish. For instance, if you suffer from Migraine headaches, your headache might even worse for a few days, but then it will disappear.  If the reaction gets too severe, cut your doses in to half for a few days.
    Ganoderma does not cure any disease by itself, but it builds up your immune system and restores the body functions.  Your body, when in good shape is the best doctor and can fight off any disease.  (Click here for testimonials)
    The interesting factor is that RG/GL pairs are used here for all the diseases/ailments.  This RG/GL is taken for all the diseases since they contain 100% Reishi Ganoderma which works on cell level.  When cell is corrected, the organ,  composition of cells is corrected and hence whole body, composition of organs  is corrected.  Some are using Ganozhi (tooth paste), Lingzhi Coffee, Cocozhi (health drink ) as a support which also contain (15-28 %) Reishi Ganoderma. 
    The scientific data accumulated over the past 30 years help explain why Reishi Ganoderma is effective in all the parts of our body : 

    ImmuneRespiratoryEndocrineNervousCirculatoryDigestiveSkinExcretoryReproductive
    Cancer
    Common
        Cold
    Influenza
    Cough
    Inflammation
    Rheumatoid
    Arthritis
    Allergies
    Lupus
    Stomatitis
    Asthma

    Chronic Bronchitis
    Problems
    associated
    with
    Menopause

    Irregular
    Mentruation
    Insomnia
    Neurasthenia
    Stress
    induced
    tension
    Over sleep
    Headche
    Toothache
    Cataracts
    Muscular
    Dystrophy
    Myasthenia
    Gravis
    Hypertension
    Hypotension
    Coronary
    Heart Disease
    Arteriosclerosis
    Anemia
    Cold Extremities
    Hemorrhoid
    Elevation
    sickness
    Gastroenteritis
    Ulcer
    Hepatitis
    Liver Necrosis
    Reishi
    regenerates the liver
    Obesity
    (Reishi removes fat in
    the blood)
    Underweight
    (Reishi improves
    appetite)
    Diabetes
    Constipation
    Diarrhea
    Gallstones
    Aging of the
    skin
    Ugly spots on the skin
    Acne
    Hair loss
    Dermatitis
    NephritisErectile
    Dysfunction
    Lack of sexual
    desire

    Dysmenorrhea
    (Mentrual cramps)

    4 comments:

    1. I was diagnosed with herpes virus i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many doctors on this issue yet my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Dr odion and told him my problems and all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14days I went to see a medical doctor for test and the result was negative.i was so shocked and amazed,I'm the most happiest person on earth now.You too can also reach him via e-mail drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +2349019421176 Thanks and God bless you Dr odion

      ReplyDelete
    2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
      You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
      you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
      Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
      You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
      you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
      Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

      ReplyDelete